If you’re like me when I started out online,
WordPress can be quite intimidating.
In fact, if you grew up working with HTML
websites then the thought of making the switch to
blogs can be quite off-putting.
The thought of editing a WordPress theme,
installing a plugin or maintaining the site is
enough to scare off and beginner – and that’s
even before it’s installed!
We all go through the same experience – except
this time you won’t have to struggle and stress
like I did because there is a new course designed
to help you…
‘WordPress Know How’ (I know it’s bad english) is
there to help you get your own blog setup own
your own domain, fully customized, and usable so
you can start writing blog posts and submitting
content to it.
Inside you’ll be shown…
• How to install WordPress quickly and easily
• How to add images to WordPress
• The difference between a Post and a Page
• How to find free themes for your WordPress site
• How to style your content pages with bolding,
italics, and underlining
• How to insert hyperlinks into your content
• How to find and install plugins on your
• How to add a YouTube video to your content page
• How to set Permalinks for your site
• How to set your General Settings
• How to modify your sidebar widgets
• How to add new users to your site
• How to add new categories
• How to add new links to your blogroll
• How to set up your site so it’s more secure
• How to strengthen your password
• How to adjust Discussion settings
• Plus so much more!
Setting up your own blog is easier SAID than DONE
– I know because I was in that situation…
looking around my cPanel for the right icon…
not sure which directory to install the blog (or
what a directory was)… understanding which file
to edit, why, or where… etc. etc.
But once you’ve learned how to do this once – you
can do everything by yourself time and time again
– and pretty soon you’ll be the expert and you’ll
be the one teaching others how to do it too 🙂
Grab your copy here…